1. Click the “Tools->reactome pathway analysis” in the menu.
2. It opens “Reactome Pathway Analysis” page.
3. To run a new pathway analysis, click “Run new reactome analysis” link.
4. Users can upload an input file by either dragging&dropping or clicking add file button. Input file format can be an “overrepresentation format” or an “expression format”.
5. After submitting the data, users can see a table. Click “view” link to go to the result page.
6. The result page shows pathway names and related values.
7. Click a pathway link to redirect to a reactome interactive page.
8. Users can navigate different pathway pages.