User can run a clustering analysis for grouping protein/genes/peptides upon quantitative value changes. The tool uses the k-means clustering algorithm.
1. Click the “Tools->reactome pathway analysis” in the menu.
2. It opens the “Clustering Analysis” page.
3. To run a new clustering analysis, click the “Run new clustering analysis” link.
4. Users can upload an input file by either dragging&dropping or clicking add file button.
The input file should be in tab-delimited text format. Input file format should have one header line. The first column can be either gene name or protein name. The last column should be a description column. Any columns between the first and the last columns are used for clustering analysis.
The example input file can be downloaded for testing.
download sample input file
5. After submitting the data, users can click the “view” link to access the results.
6. The result page shows clustering analysis results.
7. Users can change clustering size, re-run clustering analysis, or download the result file.